Thursday, June 5, 2008

12. Project Notification

From: Guru.com (info@guru.com)
Sent: Thursday, 15 May 2008 3:49:34 PM
To: redzasyahazmeer@hotmail.com
Profile ID: 823365 matches...
Title: Restaurant Menu Board
Project ID: 407721
Category: Graphic Design / Presentations / Multimedia

Description: I am looking for a graphics designer to design a menu layout board that would be printed on lambda duratrans paper. The layout would include food pictures
and have the food items along with space for pricing. Ideal project for a student. Please send quote.

Comments:
A menu design is quite demanding now days regarding to increasing in food industry and also to change a better design. I’m just a bit confuse on the material that they want to use, "lambda duratrans"? . I suggest to insert a good images of their menu because customer always attracted to what they show and recommend. The layout could be design according to their theme of the restaurant. I can do menu design as I managed to complete my brief for typography class last year.

No comments: