Thursday, June 5, 2008

7. Project Notification

From:Guru.com (info@guru.com)
Sent: Wednesday, 21 May 2008 3:22:20 PM
To: redzasyahazmeer@hotmail.com
Profile ID: 823365 matches...
Title: Law Firm Logo
Project ID: 409648
Category: Graphic Design / Presentations / Multimedia

Description: The organization is a law firm specializing in Estate Planning including Living Trusts.
I need the following: Logo
I also need the following: Website Design
Printing Needs: No, I do not need printing.
I will provide the following to the professional: Nothing
The professional must provide the following: Logo
Desired File Format:?
Project Start Date: ASAP
I want to receive project drafts via: CD/DVD/Optical Media, Other
Other way to receive drafts: Drafts by email and final project by email and CD
Payment(s) for this project will be processed via:SafePay Escrow

Comments:
I love to draft or sketch a logo for company. So I guess it’s easy for me to make it done. A logo for a law firm specializing in Estate Planning and Living Trust, I have to do a lot of research on their business focus so that I can get the best rationale and elements into the logo. No problem with this job. I will do it!

No comments: