Thursday, June 5, 2008

15. Project Notification

From:Guru.com (info@guru.com)
Sent: Saturday, 10 May 2008 8:42:24 AM
To: redzasyahazmeer@hotmail.com
Profile ID: 823365 matches...
Title: Logo needed
Project ID: 405759
Category: Graphic Design / Presentations / Multimedia

Description: Our company needs a logo designed. We are looking for a logo that is more of an illustration and not a cartoon. If this is something you can provide please send samples of work. This is something that would need to be done asap.

Comments:
Again a logo design, which I really like to execute. I can show to them several artwork that I have done before. It is more to illustration and providing the specific company background. I think I can produce a good logo for this company as long as they provide me their company profile as a guidelines. I will go for this job.

No comments: